Foundation pathways course options
Students have a choice of course options leading to an undergraduate degree at the University of Birmingham. The foundation pathway you take will depend on the degree you want to progress to.
There are 5 foundation pathways to choose from, all designed to prepare you for your specific degree area and tailored to fit your English language level.
When you study a foundation pathway, you are guaranteed entry to a University of Birmingham undergraduate degree if you pass at the required level with good attendance, and meet progression requirements.
Your course subject options include:
- Arts, Social Sciences, Business and Law (September start)
- Engineering and Physical Sciences (September and January start)
- Medical, Life and Geo Sciences (September start)
- Medicine and Physiotherapy (September start)
- Social Sciences, Business and Law (January start)
You can apply now for September 2021 and beyond.