Kaplan International College London fees and dates
Tuition fees are an important financial consideration when choosing to study abroad. Here you’ll find an overview of the fees for students taking a degree preparation course at Kaplan International College London.
Jump down to
Degree preparation course tuition fees
Here you can see the total tuition fees you’ll need to pay for your preferred degree preparation course at Kaplan International College London.
Foundation Certificate courses
|Foundation Certificate||Tuition fees (2023–24 academic year)||Course details|
|Art and Design||From £19,080||View course details|
|Business, Law and Social Sciences||From £20,640||View course details|
|Science and Engineering||From £22,020||View course details|
- Take a Foundation Certificate to progress to the first year of a bachelor’s degree.
- When you study a Foundation Certificate, you’ll receive expert tutoring from experienced teachers who understand the needs of international students. When you successfully complete your course at the required level with good attendance, you’re guaranteed entry to the first year of your chosen bachelor’s degree.
International Year One courses
|International Year One||Tuition fees (2023–24 academic year)||Course details|
|Business||From £16,750||View course details|
|Engineering||From £22,150||View course details|
- If you’ve finished high school with good grades, but don’t meet the entry requirements for university, an International Year One, or IYO for short, can help you gain entry to the second year of an undergraduate degree.
- Studying an IYO gives you the chance to combine academic preparation with the first year of an undergraduate degree. You can improve your English language level, academic skills and subject knowledge.
|Pre-Master’s||Tuition fees (2023–24 academic year)||Course details|
|Business, Law and Social Sciences||From £21,990||View course details|
|Science and Engineering||From £22,580||View course details|
- A Pre-Master’s course is a type of degree preparation course, designed to help students prepare and qualify for a postgraduate degree.
- When you study a Pre-Master’s, you’ll receive expert guidance and support from experienced staff. The course contents and structure are specifically designed to meet the needs of international students. When you successfully complete your course at the required level with good attendance, you’re guaranteed entry to your chosen master’s degree.
Degree tuition fees
The tuition fees for your degree will vary considerably, depending on your chosen area of study. To get an idea of what you can expect to pay, follow the links below and find your preferred degree.
Cost of living
As well as the cost of your tuition fees, there will be various other costs associated with studying and living in London that you’ll need to consider.
We offer partial tuition scholarships for courses at the College, as well as progression scholarships for degree tuition available to the best performing students on their degree preparation courses.
|Progression scholarship||CourseScholarship||Eligible KIC London course(s)||Value (£)|
|City, University of London||Academic Achievement*||Foundation Certificate||£3,000|
|Cranfield University||Postgraduate Outstanding Achievement*||Pre-Master’s||£3,000|
|Queen Mary University of London||Academic Excellence*||Foundation Certificate||£4,000|
|Queen Mary University of London||Global Excellence*||Foundation Certificate||£2,000|
|University of Birmingham||Undergraduate Outstanding Achievement*||Foundation Certificate||£2,500|
|University of Bristol||Academic Excellence*|
|University of Westminster||Academic Excellence*||Foundation Certificate; International Year One; Pre-Master’s||£2,000|
|University of Westminster||Arts Excellence*||Foundation Certificate||£2,000|
|University of York||Postgraduate Academic Excellence*||Pre-Master’s||£5,000|
- These are scholarships that provide some extra financial support to students when they progress to their university degree, in the form of money off their degree tuition fees. These scholarships are given to the best performing students each year.
There are multiple start dates for degree preparation courses at Kaplan International College London. These are grouped into the following intakes:
- Autumn (September to November)
- Spring (January to April)
- Summer (May to August)
There is no set deadline by which you need to apply or accept your offer. We recommend, however, that you apply at least a few months before your preferred start date, so that you have enough time to apply for your visa, reserve your accommodation and get ready to travel.
Download summary sheets
- Tuition fees
- Enrolment dates
- Degree intakes
- IELTS requirements