Study options High school courses

High school courses

A high school course can prepare you for a university degree

Before you become eligible to study abroad at an English-speaking university, you’ll need to earn a high school diploma or your country’s equivalent. Getting your high school diploma in an English-speaking country can help you gain entry to a university degree in the UK, USA, Australia or New Zealand.

What are high school courses?

High school courses offered through Kaplan are intended to help international students receive the equivalent of a US high school education and diploma. Students may also be eligible to earn college credits they can then apply to a university degree. 

You can also study GCSEs or A-Levels to gain your high school education in the UK. 

Earning a high school qualification can help you gain entry to a bachelor’s degree, or suitable degree preparation course,  in the UK, USA, Australia or New Zealand. 

Our promise

Our team will work with you every step of the way, giving you comprehensive support, as you apply to a high school course that suits your needs.

A NTIC student consulting a book in the library

Types of high school courses

There are multiple ways to earn a high school education abroad. The best option for you will depend on your educational background and future academic and career goals.


ASU Prep Digital

Earn your US high school diploma online, at your own pace, from the comfort of your home.


A-Levels and GCSEs at MPW

Study for your A-Levels or GCSEs in the UK to gain qualifications needed for a bachelor’s degree.