Explore student life abroad
Studying abroad opens you up to new experiences and ways of thinking, and immerses you in exciting cultures from across the world.
What is it like to study abroad?
“Studying abroad broadens cultural and professional knowledge, enhances valuable job opportunities, and builds up the necessary characteristics for success.”
Jecky from India
Pace University graduate
Why Kaplan students love studying abroad
- Experience diverse countries, cities and cultures
- Expand your mind, fulfil your dreams and ambitions
- Make new friends and experience exciting new adventures
Why I chose to study in the UK
A snapshot of the USA
- From the deserts of Arizona to the dazzling city lights of New York, there are so many places to explore
- The third largest country in the world
- It’s also the third most visited country in the world
6 min read
A snapshot of the UK
- The United Kingdom has a rich and diverse history
- There are beautiful countryside escapes and stunning coastlines to explore
- Home to some of the most vibrant, multicultural cities in the world
4 things I wish I knew before studying in the UK
A day in the life of a student in the UK
A snapshot of Canada
- Canada is among the top 15 safest and happiest countries according to the World Happiness Report
- With 600,000+ international students, Canada is not just diverse, its people welcome international students with open arms
- Higher education in Canada is 25–35% more affordable than a comparable education in the USA
Discover 5 of the top reasons why Australia is a great place to study
A snapshot of Australia
- Australia is known as the sports capital of the world
- The Great Barrier Reef is the biggest reef system in the world
- 90% of Australians live on the coast
A snapshot of New Zealand
- 30% of the country is a national reserve
- New Zealand consists of two main landmasses: the North Island and the South Island — and over 700 small islands
- New Zealand is one of the world’s least populated nations with only 4.4 million residents
Support for studying abroad
We’re here to make your experience of studying abroad as enjoyable as possible. From choosing your degree and applying for your visa, for settling into your new home, you can always come to us for help!
We hope that at all our study centres, you’ll find a friendly environment that invites cultural diversity and provides a space for you to be yourself. We strive to make your experience as worry-free as possible, so all you need to focus on is learning and having fun.
The wellbeing of our students is a top priority. It’s important to us that you know there are people to talk to when you need some extra support and guidance, either academically or emotionally.