Get the support and training you need
We’ve compiled useful webinar resources to help you, as an Education Agent, stay ahead in the international education sector.
Upcoming webinars and events
Aug 10 – Dec 21 2023
If your students want to make a difference, develop a global mindset, and gain work experience in a vibrant learning culture, the Bachelor of Commerce program is the degree for them!
Students graduate from the Gustavson BCom Program feeling confident, assured and excited about their future. Come to this information session to find out more.
Past webinars and conferences
3 October 2023
Watch the webinar recording and learn about:
- Scholarships for the 24/25 academic year.
- Updates about GRE waivers.
11 May 2023
- IYO in Computer Science offerings
- IYO in Computer Science at Kaplan International College London progressing to University of Westminster
- University of York Computer Science opportunities
- Career Focus features of the programmes
20 April 2023
- TEDI-London’s key selling points
- How to identify students who are a good match for TEDI-London
November 14–18 2022
Explore the world of ASU and learn about:
- Master’s degree programs
- Career pathways within the Phoenix metropolitan area
- International student life on campus
These live-hosted sessions are delivered in partnership by Kaplan International and ASU.
September 28 2022
- UConn’s key selling points
- International student life in Connecticut
- Current international students’ experiences at UConn
September 23 2022
Hear from alumni of the Global Launch English Language Program during this special online event from Arizona State University.
7 July 2022
Join speakers Martin Jones, former College Director, and current UWE students, Zainab Kowser and Maria Punzalan, for a Q&A as UWE Bristol’s International College celebrates a 10-year story of growth and success.
June 15 2022
Catch up on any sessions you may have missed from the Succeed with Simmons University 2022 virtual conference on our dedicated YouTube playlist.
18–20 January 2022
Catch up on any sessions you may have missed from our second annual Kaplan Global Conference on our dedicated YouTube playlist.