Kaplan Pathways helps with US university admission
We offer 4 main types of pathways to university study in the USA:
- Undergraduate pathway program: for progression to a bachelor’s degree
- Graduate pathway program: for progression to a master’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree completion: a fast-track option to complete your bachelor’s degree in the USA
- Direct entry: for admission directly into a bachelor’s, graduate certificate, or master’s program
These options have different entry requirements. If you are unsure which you are best suited for, please contact our friendly advisors.
* The US Pathway Program allows students to begin their US bachelor’s degree studies in China and complete it in the USA.
When can I start at a US university?
We offer admission throughout the year for several start dates. Typically, the fall semester starts in August, the spring semester starts in January, and the summer semester starts in May.
The US Pathway Program begins in September or October, and students move to a US university the following May for the summer semester.
Check the details of your program for exact deadlines and start dates. We advise you to apply as early as possible, and at least 3 months in advance. This will allow enough time for your visa to be processed, and for you to secure accommodation.