We know how much time and effort goes into your studies, and we also know that a high-quality education is a significant and important investment in your future. To make the incredible opportunity of studying abroad more affordable, there are 3 types of scholarship opportunities through Kaplan International Pathways:
Scholarships for international students
We offer merit scholarships to qualifying pathway students in the UK and USA. These are awarded based on your academic achievements in your previous study, and are one-off partial tuition discounts at the point of admission to a pathway course.
We work with many of our partner universities to reward our best-performing students. If you finish your pathway course with excellent grades and attendance, you could qualify for a partial tuition scholarship for your university degree.
|Student||Student's name||Student's country||College||Progression degree|
|Steven||Egypt||University of Brighton International College||Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering at the University of Brighton|
|Seun||Nigeria||Bournemouth University International College||Bachelor’s degree in Media Production at Bournemouth University|
|Hande||Turkey||Kaplan International College London||Master’s degree in Analytical Biotechnology at Cranfield University|
Progression from Global Pathways to Pace University Westchester
Students who successfully complete the Global Pathways program in New York will be eligible for a $3,500-$7,000 bachelor’s degree tuition fee discount, if they choose to study for at least 2 semesters on Pace University’s Westchester campus.
Some of our US partner universities award scholarships to highly qualified international students who are applying directly to a degree:
- Northeastern University (master’s only)
- Pace University (undergraduate and master’s)
- The University of Tulsa (undergraduate only)
School of Business merit scholarships
- MBA merit scholarship: students with a strong application and GMAT score above 650 will be considered for a scholarship of up to 70% of tuition fees.
- MS degrees merit scholarship: students with a strong application and GMAT score above 600 will be considered for a scholarship of up to $15,000.
Undergraduate merit-based scholarships
Students accepted for direct entry to a bachelor’s degree who show academic promise are automatically considered for a merit-based scholarship:
- Students must submit a complete application to Pace University
- Scholarships are typically available for the duration of a degree as an annual discount on tuition fees
- Applicants with no previous university study (applying for Year 1 a bachelor’s degree) must submit a SAT or ACT score to be considered for a scholarship.
- Transfer applicants who have already studied at university level are evaluated on their average grades in previous / current university or college study. An SAT or ACT score is not required, but applicants need a GPA of 2.8 or higher to be considered for a scholarship.
- 72% of undergraduate international students received a merit-based scholarship in the fall of 2016.
- Pace University’s Merit Scholarship Estimator can be used to calculate the likely scholarship amount based on a student’s academic information.
Graduate merit-based scholarships
Merit-based scholarships are available for direct entry master’s degree students.
- Your application to Pace University serves as your application for the scholarship. Applicants are notified of their award in their acceptance packet.
- Scholarships are typically available each academic year, as an annual discount on tuition fees
- Students with GPA 3.3+ in their bachelor’s degree are most likely to be awarded a scholarship, depending on their chosen master’s degree.
The University of Tulsa
The University of Tulsa offers the International Leadership Scholarship of up to $15,000 to well-qualified international students.
- You will be automatically evaluated for scholarships when you submit a completed application to the University of Tulsa with all required supporting documents. No additional scholarship application is needed.
- Scholarship are awarded based on academic merit in previous studies, as well as extracurricular and leadership experience.
- Awards are renewable for up to 4 years, as long as you maintain full-time enrolment status and a 2.5 GPA at the University.
- Students admitted to the Intensive English and Pathway to Academics programs are also eligible for the scholarship. If awarded, it will be applied to academic course tuition after you have progressed to your degree studies.