We know how much time and effort goes into your studies, and we also know that a high-quality education is a significant and important investment in your future. To make the incredible opportunity of studying abroad more affordable, there are 3 types of scholarship opportunities through Kaplan International Pathways:
Scholarships for international students
We offer partial tuition scholarships to qualifying pathway students in the UK and USA. These are awarded based on your academic achievements in your previous study, and are one-off tuition discounts at the point of admission to a pathway course.
We work with many of our partner universities to reward our best-performing students. If you finish your pathway course with excellent grades and attendance, you could qualify for a partial tuition scholarship for your university degree.
|Student||Student's name||Student's country||College||Progression degree|
|Steven||Egypt||University of Brighton International College||Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering at the University of Brighton|
|Seun||Nigeria||Bournemouth University International College||Bachelor’s degree in Media Production at Bournemouth University|
|Hande||Turkey||Kaplan International College London||Master’s degree in Analytical Biotechnology at Cranfield University|
Local US Pathway Program staff in China will provide students with up-to-date information on eligible competitive scholarships for degrees at the Consortium of North American Universities, and guidance on application steps and deadlines.
Here are examples of scholarship amounts awarded to recent US Pathway Program students:
|University||Scholarship amount (US Dollars)|
|Baylor University||$5,000 - $10,000 per year|
|DePaul University||$3,000 per year|
|Marist College||$2,000 - $8,000 per year|
|Northeastern University||$5,000 per year|
|The University of Vermont||$10,000 per year|
Some of our US partner universities award scholarships to highly qualified international students who are applying directly to a degree:
Undergraduate merit-based scholarships
Students accepted for direct entry to a bachelor’s degree who show academic promise are eligible for a range of merit-based scholarships:
- Students are considered on application to Pace University
- Scholarships are typically available for the duration of a degree as a discount on tuition fees
- Year 1 applicants with no previous university study (applying for the first year of a bachelor’s degree) must submit a SAT or ACT score to be considered
- Transfer applicants who have already studied at university level are evaluated on their average grades in previous / current university or college study.
Graduate merit-based scholarships
Merit-based scholarships are available for direct entry master’s degree students.
- Your application to Pace University serves as your application for the scholarship. Applicants are notified of their award in their acceptance packet.
- Scholarships are typically available each academic year, as a discount on tuition fees
- Students with GPA 3.3+ in their bachelor’s degree may be awarded a scholarship, depending on their chosen master’s degree
The University of Tulsa
The University of Tulsa offers the International Leadership Scholarship to well-qualified international students.
- You will be automatically evaluated for scholarships when you submit a completed application with all required supporting documents. No additional scholarship application is needed.
- Scholarship values range from $4,000 to $14,000 per year, and are awarded based on academic merit, as well as extracurricular and leadership experience.
- Awards are renewable for up to 3 or 4 years, as long as you maintain full-time enrolment status and a 2.5 GPA at the University.
- Students admitted to the Intensive English and Pathway to Academics programs are also eligible for the scholarship. If awarded, it will be applied to academic course tuition after you have progressed to your degree studies.