Scholarships for international students
We understand that studying abroad is a big investment in your future. To open this incredible opportunity to even more people by making it more affordable, there are four types of scholarship opportunities through Kaplan International Pathways.
Scholarship options are specific to each institution and may have limitations in terms of how much money the scholarships award and how many people they can be offered to. Some must be applied for separately, while you are automatically considered for others upon application or admission to your chosen university.
Scholarships for degrees in the USA
Our US partner universities award scholarships to high-achieving international students who are admitted to a degree.
Kaplan also offers one-off scholarships, as partial tuition discounts, to students admitted to a degree or pathway program in the USA. These are awarded based on previous academic achievements, and are either in addition to or as an alternative to a university-awarded scholarship.
Undergraduate merit scholarships
- Unconditional admission
- $1,000 to $14,500 renewable annually for Year 1 applicants (conditions apply, including a minimum GPA each year)
- $1,000 to $10,000 renewable annually for transfer applicants (conditions apply, including a minimum GPA each year)
Master’s degree scholarships
- Offered to outstanding master’s degree applicants with GPA 3.50+
- Criteria varies depending on the academic college you apply to
- $2,500 to $10,000 tuition discount
Thunderbird School of Global Management scholarship
- MGM applicants must submit a Thunderbird scholarship request form along with their graduate admission application
- The average award is $21,000
Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Admitted students can apply once they have confirmed their place in the LLM program
- The average award is $5,000
ASU-USA Pathways progression scholarship
- Offered to students who successfully complete the ASU-USA Pathways program in Phoenix with GPA 3.25+
- $5,000 tuition scholarship on an ASU bachelor’s degree (renewable annually; conditions apply)
- Students are automatically considered for a merit-based scholarship when admitted to Pace University
- $13,500 to $30,000 renewable annually (conditions apply, including a minimum GPA each semester)
Graduate merit scholarships
- Students are automatically considered for a merit-based scholarship upon admission
- Students with GPA 3.3+ in their bachelor’s degree are most likely to be awarded a scholarship, depending on their chosen master’s degree
- Awards range from $1,500 to $6,000 per academic year
Global Pathways program progression scholarship
- Offered to students who successfully complete Global Pathways programs in New York and are progressing to the Westchester campus
- Up to $7,000 degree tuition discount
Simmons Kaplan Women’s Leadership Scholarship
- Female students who apply through Kaplan are considered for a 50% tuition scholarship at the point of admission to a bachelor’s degree
- The scholarship is renewable every year for four years
- Students must record a video, write an essay or attend a 15-minute online interview to explain their interest in women’s leadership and submit it with their application
- If you are applying for Fall Year 1 admission you will automatically be considered for a merit scholarship
- Awards range from $5,000 to $15,000 per year (renewable annually; conditions apply)
Download scholarship information
- Pace University scholarship flyer
- Simmons University scholarship flyer
- UConn scholarship flyer
Do you have any questions about scholarships for your US studies?
Scholarships for degrees in the UK
We offer merit scholarships to qualifying pathway students. These are awarded based on your academic achievements in your previous study and are one-off partial tuition discounts at the point of admission to a pathway course.
We work with many of our partner universities to reward our best-performing students. If you finish your pathway course with excellent grades and attendance, you could qualify for a partial tuition scholarship for your university degree.
Download useful information
Find out more about scholarships at our UK study centres
Do you have any questions about scholarships for your UK studies?
Impact scholarships offer a unique opportunity to receive funding for your education if you are taking a degree that applies to one of the following categories:
- Women in STEM
- Career Focus
When you apply, you have the chance to get creative! Send us either a two-minute video or a 400-word impact statement explaining how your chosen degree will help you make a positive impact on the world.
Awards range from up to £8,000 or students applying to a UK university.
Please note: these scholarships are available only at certain times each year. Contact us for more details.
Scholarships for students from Saudi Arabia
Path of Excellence Scholarship
The government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia runs the Path of Excellence Scholarship, to help Saudi nationals obtain a degree at one of the programme’s specified educational institutions. The scholarship is for students in specific subject areas or specialisations that will be most beneficial to the future development of the country.
The Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques Scholarship
The Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques scholarship programme gives Saudi nationals the chance to study abroad at leading universities. It aims to raise the level of academic and professional standards among the next generation of workers, as they exchange scientific, educational and cultural experiences with various countries around the world.