What grades and English level do I need?

You will need to meet certain entry requirements for our UK pathway courses. All of our courses require a minimum of 11 years of education, and certain courses will require more.

‭You will also need to have reached a certain English language level for our courses. If you require a visa, you’ll need to show proof of your English skills with a UKVI-approved IELTS (International English Language Testing System) exam. If you don’t need a visa, we may be able to accept other English test results.


What are the entry requirements?

Learn what you need to qualify for one of our courses

Check out the education and IELTS requirements for our course types below.

Note: entry requirements are correct at the time of publication (November 2016) for courses running in the 2017-18 academic year, and are subject to change. Contact us for requirements relating to other academic years.

What if I meet the education requirements, but not the English level for a course?

If you do not meet the English language requirements listed here, we can offer you additional English preparation as part of your course. Extra preparation is available at all of our UK Colleges. Get in touch with us for more information about your different options.

Can I get extra support for other subject areas?

Many of our colleges offer options for students to enhance their Maths and Science knowledge or general study skills as part of their pathway course. This way, you can be even better prepared for your university degree. Contact us for more details about our offerings.