Students living in Boston can stay in the International Guest House, centrally located in the highly desirable Back Bay neighborhood. Students of Simmons University will stay in fantastic accommodation on the University’s campus.
International Guest House key features
Book the International Guest House residence in Boston through us and you’ll enjoy:
- fully furnished shared room with private bathroom or a bathroom shared between 2 rooms
- some rooms have in-room microwaves and refrigerators, while others have full kitchens
- 2 meals per day included in cost
- comfortable study, TV and social lounges
- free weekly cleaning services
- 24-hour security
- on-site laundry facilities
- all bills (electricity, gas, water and WiFi) included in the accommodation price
See the Boston housing guide below for more details.
Student resident surveyWe asked: What do you like about International Guest House?
"Great location and very convenient area to live."
"The food is really good and employees are very friendly."
"Easy to meet friends and new people from around the world."
"Overall, it is the best choice for students to live for 3–4 months."
International Guest House photo gallery
Xin Xian from MalaysiaBachelor's Completion Program student at university in Boston
I live in a residence that is spacious, but still feels cozy. It’s like you’re living in your own house. Having on-site dining means I don’t have to worry about making breakfast or dinner, and the daily cleaning service is a real benefit. I feel both comfortable and safe here.
Mohammad from YemenUndergraduate pathway program student at university in Boston
As a pathway program student, I get to live in a student residence that specially caters to international students. I've made a lot of new friends from countries all over the world there, including America. It's great because you can learn a lot about other cultures.