Degrees at The University of Tulsa
Important notice: The University is now delivering all programs digitally. See our dedicated web page for further information related to the coronavirus.
Through Kaplan, international students can apply for University of Tulsa undergraduate degrees.
Popular degrees include:
A solid education in business law, finance, environmental economics and energy commodities trading, in addition to studying alternative energy sources.
TU’s program ranks 10th in the USA for the highest-paid petroleum engineering graduates (U.S. News 2019). Great research opportunities and hands-on training using professional-grade equipment.
Petroleum Engineering, BS
Gain knowledge of resources in modern markets and develop analytical expertise. Elective courses include Game Theory, Health Economics, Growth Theory, The Chinese Economy and more.
Entry requirements for undergraduate programs:
English language level
- TOEFL 70 (minimum of 15 in reading and listening, 18 in speaking, 17 in writing)
- IELTS or IELTS Indicator 6.0 (no less than 6.0 in reading, listening and speaking, 5.5 in writing)
- Completion of Kaplan English advanced level
- Completion of Kaplan English Higher Intermediate level and KiBT score of 70
- Duolingo English Test score of 100
High school grades: minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent), evaluated holistically.
Additional requirements for certain degrees:
- Engineering majors: B grade or higher in mathematics
- Music, Music Education and Musical Theatre: audition required, which can be in-person or by Skype or Facetime
- BSBA Energy Management: as well as the standard University of Tulsa application, a separate application must be made directly to the program. Early application advised.